- Welcome to the site https://social-mediaclub.com/ (following: “the site”), the site managed by SOCIAL MEDIA CLUB (following: “the site operator“) a registered company in Israel no. 558360376.
- The site offers its users a variety of services such as buying social networking followers, buying social networks, buying comments and viewing social networks, and managing an Instagram through a robot (hereinafter: “the Services”).
- Use of the Site indicathttps://social-mediaclub.com/es your agreement to these terms. The conditions are formulated in the feminine form for convenience only, and of course they relate to men as well.
- These terms apply to the use of the site and the services included in it through any communications device (such as cellular phones, PDAs, etc.). They also apply to the use of the Site, whether through the Internet or through any network or other means of communication.
- The user’s statement and the right to use the site:
- The Operator respects the privacy of all Users of the Website, which he manages and operates, including this Website, for further information please review our private policy for more information.
- Providing information while purchasing through the site:
- Any user who purchases services on the site will be required to enter his user name on the social network password and e-mail.
- If you do not enter the requested data in the compulsory fields, you will be unable to register to the Website.
- Since the Operator will only ask for the information required for the registered service you must provide only true, accurate and complete details and you hereby confirm that the details you provided are correct. Incorrect details may prevent you from using and being contacted when the need arises.
- The contents of the site:
- In addition to the services on the site, the site will also include articles, texts, pictures, and other information (hereinafter: the “Contents”).
- The content is offered to the user for personal and non-commercial use and to the extent permitted by the fair use rules according to law.
- The content is offered to the user for viewing only on loan, for personal and non-commercial use.
- Preconditions terms subject to purchase through the website:
- The site’s system enables its users to purchase easy and secure services offered by the site through the Internet.
- Each user is entitled to participate in the process of purchasing the services and to become a customer in the system, subject to fulfillment of the following cumulative conditions:
- The user is eligible to perform binding legal actions. If you are a minor (under the age of 16) or are not entitled to perform legal acts without the consent of a guardian, your use of the site will be deemed to have received the guardian’s approval for the transaction.
- The user has a valid international credit card.
- The user has valid e-mail address.
- The purchase on the site is by credit card only and will be executed after being approved by the credit card company.
- It should be emphasized that when the credit details are submitted, they will be transferred to the site of the clearing company with which the site works (hereinafter: “the clearing company”),
- It is possible that for the purpose of completing the purchase after entering the credit card details into the clearing company’s system, you will be required to verify your identity by a code sent to you by SMS or by e-mail or in other ways that the clearing company may change from time to time.
- It is emphasized that the credit card details will be and / or will be maintained and / or managed by the clearing company only and at its sole responsibility, the site operator does not store and / or manage these specifications. However, when information and content is fed through the site, And / or loss and / or loss and / or expense incurred by the user and / or any third side as a result of this and the site operator has no responsibility for data leaks And / or hacking data and / or securing information on such data.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Site Operator reserves the right to determine payment arrangements and / or other means of payment as it chooses at its sole discretion, including arrangements for payments by various means from a credit card.
- The site operator reserves the right to terminate and / or change the payment method at the site at its sole discretion and at any time as it deems fit.
- The user hereby declares that the personal information he submits to the site or makes use of the website is correct, accurate, up-to-date and complete information regarding his personal identity.
- It is strictly forbidden to use another person’s personal information and / or impersonate another person.
- The services provided on the Site, the terms and process of their purchase:
- The purchase of the services on the site is subject to all the terms and conditions of the social network and / or any other network that will be displayed on the site, such as: Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, etc.
- When purchasing the services, the profiles of the user in Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, etc. must be public and not private, otherwise it will not be possible to perform the services.
– INSTAGRAM: https://help.instagram.com/581066165581870
– FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms
– YOU TUBE : https://www.youtube.com/static?template=terms
Purchase followers for user’s profile:Purchasing a number of followers to the Instagram and / or Facebook and / or YouTube means adding trackers to the user’s profile on the same network.
- The purchase is a one-time purchase, with the number of followers selected for purchase being provided up to 24 hours from the date of approval of the transaction by the credit card company.
- In addition, the site operator gives up to 10 days of warranty from the date of purchase from the date of purchase, the site operator undertakes to provide the user with the number of followers he had at the time of the purchase + , The number of followers he chosen to purchase, as long as the purchase is for an 1500 number of followers and more, in a case of a lower number of followers the operator will not be given any responsibility to the user.
- If the site operator is not responsible, the user will have no right to claim and / or demand on this matter after the warranty period (10 days).
- If the operator gave responsibility and after 10 days there is a decrease in the number of followers, the site operator will not be responsible for this and the user will have no right to claim and / or demand in this matter after the warranty period (10 days).
Purchase of “LIKES” to the user’s page and / or to an image and / or to a post and / or to a video:
- Purchasing a number of LIKES to the Instagram and / or Facebook and / or YouTube means adding “LIKES” to the user’s page and / or image and / or post and / or video chosen by the user.
- The purchase is a one-time purchase, with the number of LIKES selected for purchase being provided up to 24 hours from the date of approval of the transaction by the credit card company.
- In addition, the site operator gives up to 10 days of warranty from the date of purchase from the date of purchase.
- The site operator undertakes to provide the user with the number of LIKES he had at the time of the purchase + , The number of LIKES he chosen to purchase, as long as the purchase is for an 1500 number of LIKES and more, in a case of a lower number of LIKES the operator will not be given any responsibility to the user.
- If the site operator is not responsible, the user will have no right to claim and / or demand on this matter after the warranty period (10 days).
- If the operator gave responsibility and after 10 days there is a decrease in the number of LIKES , the site operator will not be responsible for this and the user will have no right to claim and / or demand in this matter after the warranty period (10 days).
‘Weekly’ automatic likes subscription: up to 7 posts in total over a period of 7 days.
‘Monthly’ automatic likes subscription: up to 30 posts in total over a period of 30 days.
Purchasing views for user’s videos:
- Purchasing views for user’s videos means adding views to a video that will be selected by the user.
- Views purchasing will also be possible in both live and regular video viewing.
- The purchase is a one-time purchase, with the number of views selected for the purchase being provided to the user up to 24 hours from the date of approval of the transaction by the credit card company.
- In addition, the site operator gives up to 10 days of warranty from the date of purchase from the date of purchase, except for Live videos.
- The site operator undertakes to provide the user with the number of views he had at the time of the purchase + , The number of views he chosen to purchase, except for Live videos.
- If the operator gave responsibility and after 10 days there is a decrease in the number of except for views, the site operator will not be responsible for this and the user will have no right to claim and / or demand in this matter after the warranty period (10 days).
- General Purchase Conditions for All Services
- The prices of the services presented on the site include VAT as required by law.
- The prices of the determining products are listed next to the service appearing on the site.
- It is hereby clarified that the site operator will be entitled to update the prices of the services on the site from time to time and at its sole discretion.
- The operator of the site may cancel a transaction if a written error occurs regarding the description of the service and / or its price, or if it transpires that the action was accompanied by illegal activity or activity contrary to these regulations by the user and / or a third side.
- The site operator reserves the right to cancel and / or not to give any person the right to purchase through the website due to the illegal use of its services, violation of these rules and / or non-payment for services purchased.
- . Cancellation of purchases made on the Site:
- Cancellation policy will be subject to the Israeli law solely, including but not limited to the consumer protection law -1981.
- The services offered on the site constitute “information” as defined in the Computers Law, 5755-1995.
- The robot management services constitute a special order, therefore the user has no right to cancel them in the middle of the package period purchased.
- In accordance with the provisions of Section 14C (d) of the Consumer Protection Law-1981, the purchaser does not have the right to cancel a transaction with regard to “information” as defined above and with respect to services purchased specifically for the consumer refund.
- In addition, regarding to the Robot’s Instagram service, after the renewal of the package, during the automatic renewal period (month), the user will not be able to cancel the services during the renewal period and will not be entitled to a refund, but will only be able to cancel the future renewal periods.
- Notwithstanding the above, the site operator reserves the right to cancel the transaction if the services have not yet been given, but it is not obligated to do so and is subject to its sole discretion.
- The user declares that he will not have any claim or demand on the grounds of non-conformity of the services on the site and is aware that no return or replacement or refund of services that are considered information and / or can be recorded, transcribed or duplicated will be made by law.
- The site’s operator may terminate the services provided to the purchaser in an absolute or temporary manner, or limit them, inter alia, in any case where the user did not pay on the date of payment he owes or if the website operator sees that there is reasonable concern that the purchaser will not be able to pay for the services and / Breach of the terms of engagement with him, including the provisions of these terms.
- Third-side advertisements, links and references on the Site:
- The Site Operator or anyone acting on its behalf shall not be responsible for any advertising content or other commercial information published on the Site.
- Advertising on the site is not a recommendation and / or opinion or expression of opinion or encouragement or solicitation, on the part of the site operator and in fact any decision regarding the use of economic content found by the user on the site, will be done at the sole responsibility of the user only.
- The site may contain links and / or references to other websites and / or sources of information and / or to entities and / or organizations and / or other companies (“Links”).
- The site operator does not guarantee that all links found on the site will be valid and will lead to an active website.
- Certain link on the site does not indicate that the content of the linked site is reliable, complete or up-to-date, and the site operator will not bear any liability in connection therewith.
- The site operator will not be responsible for the contents, data or visual elements to which the links lead, and is not responsible for any result of using them or relying on them.
- All communications between the user and third parties to which the links lead will be conducted with those third parties only, under his responsibility and / or their responsibility only, and the site operator shall have no responsibility and / or obligation in connection with such engagement.
- The site operator may remove links from the site in the past, or refrain from adding new links – all at its absolute discretion.
- Without derogating from the above, the site operator is not responsible for any damage – indirect or direct – caused to the user or his property as a result of the use or reliance on the information and content appearing on the sites accessed by him or through use or link existing on the site and / or for use or reliance on information and content published Site by third parties
- Limitations of the site operator:
- The site operator will not be responsible for the accuracy and accuracy of the content displayed on the site, whether the contents belong to the site operator and / or contents that belong to a third side.
- The Site Operator shall not be liable for any damage of any kind that will not be caused and / or caused to the User and / or to a third side in respect of the contents displayed on the Site.
- The user and / or any third side that believes that certain content is causing or is likely to cause damage to it must contact the site operator and notify them of it, after which the site operator will investigate the matter and may remove the content if it sees fit to do so. In order to impose liability on the operator of the site and it is emphasized that the site operator is not responsible and will not be liable for any dispute and / or damage caused by use of the site and its contents.
- The site operator will not be responsible for the user’s interaction with advertisers on the site.
- The site operator is not obligated, in any way whatsoever, to maintain any variety of content and courses on the site.
- The site operator may change at any time any of the contents and courses presented in the list of contents and courses on the site, exchange some of the contents and courses in the list or remove some of the contents and courses from the above list.
- The Site and all displayed herein may be used without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
- All content displayed on the site is not a substitute for advice by professionals in any field and subject that are presented on the site.
- The site is offer to the public “As is”.
- The Site Operator shall not be responsible for adapting the Site to the User’s needs, nor for the inability to use the Services through the Site, as detailed above.
- The user declares that he hereby releases the site operator from any responsibility, directly or indirectly, for any case where the execution of a transaction and / or surfing the site will not be performed, in part and / or in full, for any reason and responsibility for any technical or other problem that damages the ability to use the site.
- The site operator does not guarantee that the content will fully comply with or fully satisfy the user’s expectations, and / or that it will not be Including any error (whether technical or in relation to the content displayed), and / or that they will be absolutely compatible with the values of each user, the site operator and / or anyone acting on its behalf shall not be liable and shall not bear, directly or indirectly, any direct, consequential or special, financial or other damages caused by the user / purchase or and third side as a result of or as result of experience and / or reliance of content on the site, Emotional distress, loss of income and / or deprivation of profit caused for any reason whatsoever.
- The site operator does not guarantee that the service provided on the site will not be interrupted, will be provided without interruption, and will be immune to illegal access to the website’s computers, damages, malfunctions, malfunctions, failures in the hardware, software or communication lines of the site or any of its suppliers, And shall not be responsible for any direct or indirect damage, aggravation, etc., caused to the user or his property as a result thereof.
- Without prejudice to all of the above, the operator of the site will not incur any damage exceeding the price of the content ordered and paid until that time by the user.
- . Termination of use and indemnity:
- The site operator may, at its discretion, terminate the activity of any user of the site’s services, including by blocking the IP number, if he fails to comply with any of the terms of this agreement.
- The user will indemnify the site operator for any claim, claim and / or demand and / or damage and / or loss, loss of profit, payment or expense, including interest payments and payment of reasonable fees to attorneys and legal expenses incurred by the site operator and / or By the user as a result of the user failing to comply with the provisions of these regulations and / or violating any legal provisions and / or third side rights and / or as a result of the information, details or files that the user has submitted for publication and / or as a result of the user’s failures, As expressed directly and / or indirectly.
- The site operator does not guarantee that the site will not be closed and / or that the activity in it will not be terminated temporarily or permanently and reserves the right to close the site and / or its activity at any time at its sole discretion.
- Without derogating from the aforesaid, if factors and / or events that are not under the control of the site operator, including communication and computer failures and force majeure events, will delay and / or prevent the transaction from being fully or partially fulfilled and / or the supply of the product that is the subject of the transaction And / or if there are changes in the tax rates and / or levies and / or fees and / or other payments applicable to the products between the publication date of the product and the planned delivery date according to the terms of purchase of the product, the site operator may announce the cancellation of the purchase, And in such cases the user’s credit card will not be charged for the transaction and / or if he is charged – will be refunded.
- Transfer of rights and obligations:
- In the above case, the user information in the possession of the site’s management will be transferred to the third side, who will receive the rights on the site, and the user agrees in advance
- Prohibited Uses
- The user agrees not to make any illegal use of the site and any use contrary to the following terms, including use that may harm or disable the site or harm the user experience of other users of the site.
- The User agrees not to obtain or attempt to obtain information or material contained in the Site by any means other than the means provided by the Site to its users, nor to collect any information about other users without their consent.
- The User may not assign, sublicense or transfer in any other manner or in any manner whatsoever any of his rights or obligations under this Agreement on his own initiative, without the prior written consent of the Operator of the Site. The site’s operator hereby announces that its policy is to oppose the assignment of rights and obligations of users, at the initiative of the users, and therefore it is most likely that it will not approve a request from customers to do so.
- Intellectual Property.
- All intellectual property rights in the content appearing on the Site, including copyrights, distribution rights, trade secrets, trademarks and any intellectual property of any kind, including, inter alia, website design, images, graphic files, applications, computer code, text and / or all Other material, belong to the operator of a website or to a third side that allowed the site to use it.
- By no means entering the site or purchasing content in it to grant any license and / or right to the contents of the site and / or part thereof and / or the site code and / or content.
- No part of this content may be reproduced and / or reproduced in whole or in part, publicly displayed, distributed, publicly made, transferred to the public domain, modified, processed or created, sold or rented by any media and / And / or broadcast and / or broadcast and / or publicize and / or create derivative works, and / or assign and / or license and / or make any commercial use of any part of the Site and / or Content, directly or indirectly, including By way of connection to other receiving equipment (physical, wireless or otherwise), or in any other manner without the prior written consent of the site operator, any use of the above contents and trademarks appearing on the site And / or logo of the site without permission from the site operator.
- The site is for personal use and cannot be used commercially.
- The User undertakes not to infringe in any way on the copyright of the Site’s management, whether directly or indirectly, whether in return or not.
- The user undertakes not to take any action, whether directly or indirectly, that may harm property rights.
- Any use that infringes the copyright and / or intellectual property rights as stated above will serve as grounds for closing the user’s account without any prior notice, and the user will bear all the expenses that will cause the site operator and / or the users of the site himself / The User Account, without derogating from any other remedy due to the Site Operator by virtue of an agreement and / or by virtue of the law. The penetration of the computer system of the site constitutes a criminal offense under the law applicable in Israel.
- It should also be clarified that there may be content that does not necessarily belong to the operator of the site, but the site operator has been given permission to make commercial use of the license by law.
- All of in the written context of intellectual property as set forth above shall apply to these contents as well.
- Clarification of Disputes and Jurisdiction:
- Additional Conditions:
- The service operates on the Internet and therefore naturally depends on various factors such as infrastructure providers, communications providers, server health, storage and the like, which may be damaged, stop operating and be damaged due to various factors. The Site Operator makes no representations or warranties regarding the correctness of the Website’s activity and / or operation without interference and / or malfunctions and / or is immune to illegal access to the Service Computers, damages, malfunctions, malfunctions, failures in the hardware, software or communications lines of the Service or any other cause, and the service shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damage, aggravation, etc. caused to you or your property as a result thereof.
- The computer records of the site regarding the actions taken through the site will constitute prima facie evidence of the correctness of the actions.
- Unless the user proves otherwise, any content ordering according to the user’s identification information will be considered an action performed by the user himself.
- Activity hours and customer service:
- Purchasing through the website is valid 24 hours, excluding cases which the website is in a strike as a result of maintenance.
- The customer service activity will be available from Sunday – Thursday from 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM, according to Israel’s time, by sending a massage at the contact us page and/or by sending a message to the following e-mail: [email protected] or phone: 442080891713 .
Dear User, the following policy terms apply to this Website, Welcome to the site https://social-mediaclub.com/ (following: “the site”), the site managed by SOCIAL MEDIA CLUB (following: “the site operator“) a registered company in Israel no. 558360376.
They also apply to the use of the Website, whether via the Internet or any communication network, or other means of communication.
These terms shall apply to all Users of the Website.
The term User is subject to all the Users and/or readers that are using this Website (hereinafter: “The User “).
The Operator respects the privacy of Users of the Website, which he manages and operates.
This privacy notice explains our collection, use, disclosure, retention, and protection of your personal information.
When visiting the Website, the Operator will receive information that you voluntarily provide.
Such information will include Personal Information such as your name, email address, telephone number or any other information you provide. Please note that you are not required by law to provide us Personal Information. The Website are not directed to children less than 16 years of age and the Operator does not intentionally or knowingly collect Personal Information on such Users.
We may amend this privacy notice at any time by posting the amended version on this site including the effective date of the amended version.
- Information provided by you:
Personal Information is information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
We receive personal information that you provide and submit through our Website.
If you do not enter the requested data in the compulsory fields, you will be unable to register to the Website.
Since the Operator will only ask for the information required for the registered service you must provide only true, accurate and complete details and you hereby confirm that the details you provided are correct. Incorrect details may prevent you from using and being contacted when the need arises.
When you registered to the Website, the Operator will process any personal information that you provide such as email address, user name on the social network password
Without these details you will not be able to register, this personal information is necessary to enter into to use the Website.
The provision of all other personal information is voluntary, but may be necessary in order to use some of the services, such as: birth date and gender.
- Automatically Collection of personal information:
The Operator automatically logs ‘traffic/session’ data and collect additional activity information.
When you access the Website, the Operator’s servers log ‘traffic/session’ information from your device, such as your User agent and the Internet Protocol (IP) address, device ID or unique identifier, device type, ID for advertising.
When you use the Website, the Operator will collect information about your activity, for example, your log-in and log-out time, the duration of sessions, web-pages that you have viewed or specific content on web-pages, activity measures and geo-location of your device.
We also collect the content, communications and other information you provide when you use our Website, including when you sign up for an account, create or share content, and message or communicate with others. This can include information in or about the content you provide (like metadata), such as the location of a photo or the date a file was created.
We collect information about the people, Pages, accounts, hashtags and groups you are connected to and how you interact with them.
- Third Party’s Services and personal information collected from third parties:
The Website includes third-party services that are governed by their own privacy policies.
You can find a full overview of all services used on the Website:
The Website include links to third-party social media Websites, such as Youtube® Facebook®, Instagram®, and associated social media features and scripts, such as the Facebook® “like” button and widgets. These features and scripts collect details such as your IP address, which page you are visiting on the Site, and set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Please read the cookie section under this policy to learn more about cookies.
The third party social media Website or our Website host the Social media features and widgets. The social media Websites have their own privacy policies. When you use their platforms, features, widgets and other services, you should read their privacy policies to understand their practices.
When purchasing the Services and providing the User’s information, the User hereby gives his free consent to the Site Operator to gather information and access to information in the Instagram, Google, Facebook, YouTube, Lucky Orange.
- Use of personal information:
The Operator maintains the Website, improves and continues developing them, and protects the Website from misuse and law violations.
The Operator uses personal information that you provide through the Website for its business’ purposes, such as responding to your inquiries or support requests, for marketing, and to contact you in the course of offering you with any of the Website’s services.
In robot services the operator will have full access to your profile on Instagram, in order to perform the services under this agreement. In robot services the robot will have full access to your profile in Instagram and all to perform the services under this agreement.
The Operator uses the information, including personal information that the Operator and its service providers collect through the Website to understand Users’ interests and behavior on a pseudonymous, no-name basis in order to be able to deliver content tailored to the Users’ preferences.
As applicable laws require, , the Operator will use personal information to enforce the Operator’s terms, policies and legal agreements, to comply with court orders and warrants, and assist law enforcement agencies, to collect debts, prevent fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity thefts and any other misuse of the services, and to take any action in any legal dispute and proceeding.
The Operator commits to process personal information solely for the purposes described in this policy.
With your consent, we may use your personal information to:
Provide you with marketing via telephone calls, SMS or text.
Provide you with marketing from third parties.
Customize third party advertising you might see on third party Websites.
Use your precise geo-location to provide location based services.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
We may use technologies considered automated decision making or profiling. We will not make automated-decisions about you that would significantly affect you, unless such a decision is necessary as part of a contract we have with you, we have your consent, or we are required by law to use such technology.
- Sharing Personal Information with Others
The Operator shares personal information related to you with service providers and other third parties, if necessary to fulfill the purposes for collecting the personal information, on condition that any such third party will commit to protect your privacy as applicable laws and this policy require.
The Operator may share personal information to the following third parties:
- To prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate potentially illegal acts, fraud and/or security breaches, and to assess and manage risk, including alerting you if fraudulent activities have been detected on your Website account.
- To provide customer services, including to help service your account or resolve disputes.
- The Operator might share personal information with law enforcement and/or government agencies, courts, and/or other organizations: (a) as the law requires, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process; and/or (b) when the Operator believes in good faith that disclosure/sharing is necessary to protect his rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- Share or transfer personal information if the Operators involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, as part of such transaction. The Operator will provide a prominent notice on the Website of any change in ownership or uses of this information if applicable. The entity which will assume the ownership of the Website will continue to protect personal information related to you under this Policy.
- To Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and /or any other third party with the purpose of providing the services.
- Direct advertising notifications:
The operator of the site may send to the user from time to time the media available to him, including by e-mail and / or SMS and / or notices of information about its services, as well as marketing and advertising information – He shall send to the user, in accordance with the law, if he has given explicit consent to such, and at any time may withdraw his consent and cease receiving it by sending an e-mail to the operator to the address: ___________________________
- Aggregated and Analytical Information:
Aggregated data is not identifiable. We use it for legitimate business purposes and may use standard analytical tools.
The Operator also collects non-identifiable information through Google Analytics. Analytics data include for example, the type of browser, browser language, type of operating System, domain name of Internet service provider, device IP address web pages visited, times and dates of visits and the content you access on and/or through the Website.
The privacy practices of these tools are subject to their own privacy policies. The Operator therefore encourages you to read Google’s policy regarding its analytics services at:
The Operator uses anonymous, statistical or aggregated information and shares them with the Operator’s partners for legitimate business purposes. This has no effect on your privacy because there is no reasonable way to extract data from the aggregated information that can be associated with you.
- Cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies
Cookies are used for the ongoing and orderly operation of the Website, including for the purpose of collecting statistical data about use of the Website, the verification of information, adjusting the Website to your personal preferences and for purposes of information security.
Cookies – cookies are text files created by your browser according to a command from the Website computers. Some of the Cookies will expire when you close down the browser and others are saved on your computer’s hard disk, such as : including but not limited to using the Google Analytics code, Facebook pixel, and Lucky Orange
The cookies contain a variety of information, such as the pages you have accessed, the amount of time you spent on the Website, the source from which you reached the Website, sections and information you have sought during your entries into the Website, and more.
Cookies can be disabled or removed by tools that are available in most commercial browsers. The preferences for each browser you use will need to be set separately and different browsers offer different functionality and options
Web beacons – Small graphic images (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) that may be included on our Website, that typically work in conjunction with cookies to identify our Users and User behavior.
Similar technologies – Technologies that store information in your browser or device utilizing local shared objects or local storage, such as flash cookies, HTML 5 cookies, and other web application software methods. These technologies can operate across all of your browsers, and in some instances may not be fully managed by your browser and may require management directly through your installed applications or device. We do not use these technologies for storing information to target advertising to you on or off our Website.
We may use the terms “cookies” or “similar technologies” interchangeably in our policies to refer to all technologies that we may use to store data in your browser or device or that collect information or help us identify you in the manner described above.
If you wish to delete cookies or limit the kinds of cookies that can be placed on your device you need to check out the settings in your browser, use the ‘Help’ tab or look for settings like ‘Options’ or ‘Privacy.’ From there, you can delete cookies, block them or control when they can be placed.
- The General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (GDPR).
In operating the Website, the Operator processes personal information as a data controller (as this term is defined in the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (GDPR)). As a data controller, the Operators committed to fulfill data subjects’ (i.e. Users) GDPR rights. This section applies to GDPR-covered processing of personal information.
We base our processing of personal information as a data controller on the following lawful grounds:
All processing of personal information related to you which are not based on the lawful grounds indicated below, are based on your consent.
We process your account and payment details to perform the contract with you.
We will process Personal Information related to you to comply with a legal obligation and to protect your and others’ vital interests.
We will rely on our legitimate interests, which we believe are not overridden by your fundamental rights and freedoms, for the following purposes:
- Communications with you, including direct marketing where you are our client or a User of our client, or where you make contact with us through our Website;
- Cyber security;
- Support, customer relations, service operations;
- Enhancements and improvements to yours and other Users’ experience with our services
- Fraud detection and misuse of the Service.
- Contact the Operator at: social-mediaclub.com and request to access the personal information that the Operator keeps on you. The Operator will need to ask you to provide credentials to make sure that you are who you claim to be. If you find that the details on your account are not accurate, complete or updated, then please provide the Operator the necessary information to correct it.
In order to request such application to the operator, you should send an e-mail with the following headline at the subject: “request to access my personal information”.
- Contact the Operator [email protected] to receive a copy of the personal information that the Operator keeps about you, and to verify the accuracy of the data.
In order to request such application to the operator, you should send an e-mail with the following headline at the subject: “receive a copy of my personal information”.
- If you’d like the Operator to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal information related to you, please contact the Operator at email@example.com and the Operator will respond in a reasonable time.
In order to request such application to the operator, you should send an e-mail with the following headline at the subject: “withdraw my consent to process personal information”.
- If you’d like the Operator to delete data that you provided through the Website, please contact the Operator at firstname.lastname@example.org and the Operator will respond in a reasonable time.
In order to request such application to the operator, you should send an e-mail with the following headline at the subject: “delete information provided by me”.
After the Operator deletes personal information related to you, residual copies will take period time of 12 month before they are deleted from the Operator’s active servers and remain in its backup Systems.
You can ask to transfer personal information related to you in accordance with your right to data portability.
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affecting you.
You have a right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority of your habitual residence, place of work or of an alleged infringement of the GDPR.
A summary and further details about your rights under EU data protection laws, is available on the EU Commission’s Website at: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/reform/rights-citizens_en
The Operator does periodical assessments of its data processing and privacy practices, to make sure that he complies with this policy, to update the policy when needed, and to verify that the policy is displayed properly and accessible.
If you have any concerns about the way the Operator processes personal information related to you, you are welcome to contact the Operator’s data protection at: email@example.com
The Operator will look into your enquiry and make good-faith efforts to resolve any existing or potential dispute with you. If you remain unhappy with the response you received, you can also refer the matter to the data protection authorities.
- Data Retention
We retain personal information as needed for legitimate and lawful purposes.
The Operator stores and retains personal information related to you for as long as you use the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Operator stores and retains personal information related to you for a reasonable time of up to 12 months after you choose to unsubscribe from the Website, or until the Operator deletes personal information related to you following your request.
The Operator will make efforts to guarantee that personal information is kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal information is processed.
In any case, as long as the Operator uses personal information related to you to provide the services, Operator will retain the Personal Information about you, unless a law requires Operator to delete it, or if Operator accepts your request to delete the personal information, pursuant to applicable laws, or if Operator decides to remove it at its discretion.
- Data Security
The Operator implements Systems, applications and procedures to secure personal information, to minimize the risks of theft, damage, loss of information, or unauthorized access or use of information.
The Operator is concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of personal information related to you. The Operator and its hosting services implement Systems, applications and procedures to secure personal information related to you, to minimize the risks of theft, damage, loss of personal information, or unauthorized access or use of personal information.
These measures provide sound industry standard security. However, although the Operator makes efforts to protect your privacy, the Operator cannot guarantee that the services will be immune from any wrongdoings, malfunctions, unlawful interceptions or access, or other kinds of abuse and misuse.
- Transfer of Data Outside your Territory:
We store and process personal information in the Israel, in sites operated and maintained by cloud-based service providers.
The Operator stores and processes personal information in sites operated and maintained by cloud based service providers in Israel.
If you are a resident in a jurisdiction where transfer of personal information related to you to another jurisdiction requires your consent, then you hereby provide the Operator your express and unambiguous consent to such transfer or by using the Website, you hereby provide your express consent to such transfer (as applicable).
To the extent necessary under EU privacy laws and regulations, the Operator will implement data onward transfer instruments, such as the controller to processor EU-US Standard Contractual Clauses, the Privacy Shield Framework and a statement of compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles.
- Contact us:
The Operator strictly obeys the provisions of the law and respects the right of Users of the Website and others to privacy and to a good reputation.
Please contact the Operator’s at: social-mediaclub.com for further information.